We’re delighted to return to the Roselawn Inn on October 27th at 20:00, for a tasting with The Boann Distillery and to be joined by the Head Distiller, Michael Walsh, for an evening exploring their Whistler range of Irish Whiskey. This will be the first time that we’ll be joined by a Head Distiller!
We will be pouring the following five whiskeys from their Whistler Irish Whiskey range:
- The Whistler Distillers Select Double Oaked
- The Whistler Calvados Cask Finish
- The Whistler ‘Mosaic’ Single Grain Marsala Cask
- The Whistler P.X. I Love You Single Malt
- The Whistler The Good, the Bad & the Ugly Smoky blended Malt
The evening will commence at the usual 20:00 with seating available from 19:50.
LIMITED tickets are available HERE
We look forward to seeing you on the night, for what will be another fabulous evening of Irish Whiskey!
One thought on “The Whistler Irish Whiskey tasting”
Hi Michael, just saw your post re your whiskey tasting evening in the Roselwan inn.. can you let me know the dates for the next one please, my husband and his friend would be very interested. Thanks Ger O’Reilly.